This safari takes you to Tarangire National park for a whole Day, almost 2days in the Serengeti and1 whole crater tour in Ngorongoro. The safari takes you around the best places in Tanzania, visiting places such as Lake Manyara which is famous for its tree climbing lions, The Ngorongoro Crater which is known also as the Garden of Eden, Serengeti National Park.
Day 1: Arusha to Tarangire
After early breakfast, proceed for a full Day game drive at Tarangire National Park with picnic with picnic lunches at Dinner and overnight at Tarangire campsite
It’s the national park which herds of up to 300 elephants scrape the waterless river bed for alternative streams, while nomadic wildebeest, zebra, buffalo, impala, gazelle, hartebeest and eland mass the decrease lagoons. It's the most attentiveness of wildlife outside the Serengeti ecosystem - a smorgasbord for predators – and the one place in Tanzania where dry-country antelope such as the stately fringe-eared Oryx and peculiar long-necked gerenuk are regularly practical. The only national park that hold the migrant during the dry season and welcoming home of different species of animal.
The accommodation at the arriving Day will be arranged by company for the extra cost.
Day 2: Serengeti National park
After the breakfast early in the morning our drive guide will drive you from Lake to Serengeti National Park Set out for the endless open plains and stunning skies of the Serengeti. A good-looking four hour drive, full Day game drive together with late evening game drive. Dinner and overnight at Seronera Campsite.
Day 3: Serengeti to Ngorongoro crater
Serengeti to Ngorongoro. After a relaxing morning and an early lunch, proceed to Ngorongoro, you will be doing game on route while your at Serengeti way to Ngorongoroand you will be at Ngorongoro late in the evening where the night will be spent on the Crater Rim. Dinner and overnight at Ngorongoro Simba Campsite.
Day 4: Ngorongorotour back to Arusha
Ngorongoro Crater tour – back to Arusha. Early breakfast, proceed directly to the Crater floor for a full Day crater tour with picnic lunches down the crater whereby here you will be able to see all big five animal Later proceed back to Arusha in the evening.
At the end of your tour we will drop you off at the airport.
• Government imposed increase of park fees and/or taxes
• Park fees (for non-residents)
• All activities (unless labeled as optional)
• Meals (as specified in the day-by-day section)
• Drinking water (on all days)
• All accommodation (unless listed as upgrade)
• Accommodation on the Day before the tour departs
• A Day room at the end of the tour
• Roundtrip airport transfer
• Camping equipment
• Sleeping bag
• Bath towels
• A professional driver/guide
• All transportation (unless labeled as optional)
• All Taxes/VAT
• International flights (from/to home)
• Tips (tipping guideline US$10. 00 pp perDay)
• Personal items (souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees, etc. )