5 DAYSSAFARI:LAKEMANYARA, SERENGETI&NGORONGOROCRATER $1000 per person
This safari takes you to LAKEMANYARA for a whole day, almost 3 DAYS in the SERENGETI and1 whole CRATER tour in NGORONGORO. The safari takes you around the best places in Tanzania, visiting places such as LAKEMANYARA which is famous for its tree climbing lions, The NGORONGOROCRATER which is known also as the Garden of Eden, SERENGETI National Park which will give you the chance to experience the BIG 5.
Product Detail Description
After breakfast, proceed to LAKEMANYARA for a full day game drive in beautiful MANYARA National Park. See buffalo, giraffe, zebra and many more species, all set against the stunning backdrop of the Great Rift Wall. Dinner and overnight at ALSAMO MANYARA CAMPSITE.
Set out for the endless open plains and stunning skies of the SERENGETI. A scenic four hour drive, full day game drive together with late evening game drive. Dinner and overnight at SERONERA CAMPSITE.
Day 3: SERENGETI National Park Early morning game drive SERENGETI National Park, back for breakfast and relaxes; again proceed for a full day game drive with picnic lunches. Dinner and overnight at SERONERA CAMPSITE.
After a relaxing morning and an early lunch, proceed to NGORONGORO, where the night will be spent on the CRATER Rim. Dinner and overnight at NGORONGORO SIMBA CAMPSITE.
Ngorongoro CRATER tour – back to Arusha. Early breakfast, proceed directly to the CRATER floor for a full day CRATER tour with picnic lunches. Later proceed back to Arusha in the evening
Included in tour:
• 4 nights camping accommodation
• Meals: Full Board – Breakfast, Hot Lunch or Picnic Lunch and Dinner while on Safari.
• All Transfers and Transport, Park Fees, Camping Accommodation
• Game viewing activities as stated in the above tour/safari description.
• Services of a Safari Driver/ Guide & Safari Cook
Not included in Tour:
• Items of a Personal Nature
• Tips and Gratitude’s to Safari Staff
• International air fares.
• Any required Visas.
• Travel Insurance
What to bring:
• A warm sweater as the nights can be chilly at high altitudes.
• Comfortable shoes
• Sleeping bags.